Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Visalus 30 Day Challenge Day #1

I have a dream, and to achieve that dream I have a goal: 105 lb professional MMA. 

The first step, losing and keeping off 15 lbs.  My choice plan, Body by Vi. I have been told by trusted mentors that this will work for me.  I have also seen some amazing results in people that I know and trust. If it works for them, and if they can stick to this plan, then so can I.

The second step, getting a second job so I can get a gym membership to do more cardio and weight training aside from what I already do at practice. Goal achieved thanks to a good friend with a plan to help me.

The third step, believe in myself, my abilities and also put myself first.  This will be the hardest part of the process because it is all about my mental strength and capabilities.  I have always lacked confidence in everything I have done. I have no reason to lack confidence, so it is time to meditate on my life and believe that I can and will achieve my dream.

Body by Vi stats day #1 I am beginning at 130 lbs (Don't hurt me Master Amir). I just came home from vacation where I did a whole lot of eating and not enough working on my game.  But I am up for this challenge.  New stats here tomorrow!

No comments: